My First (and 2nd) adopt and egg hatch-a-long of the year

I'll be following! Just curious, what do Lemon Owlbeard chickens look like? I think I've heard the name before, but never seen one.
They are so cool looking!!!! I have never heard of them till this year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240213-160433.png
    Screenshot_20240213-160433.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20240212-204913.png
    Screenshot_20240212-204913.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 7
Well the first set of eggs didn't ship yet. So thinking she now may not ship them till Mon. So may be setting them all at the same time. Think she is sending them FedEx so guess if she does Sat delivery she could send them tomorrow

Oh exciting!!!! What do you have hatching???? It has been almost 7 mo since my last hatch!!! I am going crazy waiting to hatch!!!!
Ayam Cemanis and Olive Eggers!!
My last hatch that i did end of Jan all but one chick hadnt hatched or passed after hatching so im trying again.

I was looking at the eggs today for 30 minutes hoping one would just move. And one did!!

Ayam Cemanis and Olive Eggers!!
My last hatch that i did end of Jan all but one chick hadnt hatched or passed after hatching so im trying again.

I was looking at the eggs today for 30 minutes hoping one would just move. And one did!!
Nice breeds!!!!!! Sorry about your Jan hatch. 😥

Woohoo on one moving!!!! I think I have only seen movement in an egg(before zipping) once or twice out of all the eggs I have hatched.

Nice breeds!!!!!! Sorry about your Jan hatch. 😥

Woohoo on one moving!!!! I think I have only seen movement in an egg(before zipping) once or twice out of all the eggs I have hatched.
Ive never seen movement unless candling or right when they externally pip. So may its getting close ot externally pipping. Today is day 19 and the Cemani eggs are smaller.

Back
Top Bottom