new research debunks trad views on nutrition

If you going to do that, you may as well get a chocolate shaped turkey instead!
only if its GOOD chocolate!

Otherwise, just use a Turkey shaped plate if you *must* have a "turkey" on the table for Thanksgiving. We prefer rabbit or lamb, but hey, if salad is your thing, your body, your rules...

No one should suffer bad chocolate though.

only if its GOOD chocolate!

Otherwise, just use a Turkey shaped plate if you *must* have a "turkey" on the table for Thanksgiving. We prefer rabbit or lamb, but hey, if salad is your thing, your body, your rules...

No one should suffer bad chocolate though.
Do people really like chocolate, or do they like the sugar mainly that gets put into many chocolate products?

To further divert this thread: my complaints about dairy products at the store.
Buttermilk and sour cream, both should be cultured milk, period. Not with several added ingredients, one brand here calls itself 'Dairy Pure", an insult, if you ask me.
'Milk' comes from female mammals, not oats, almonds, or whatever.
And any 'pretend meat'!!!
Mary

Do people really like chocolate, or do they like the sugar mainly that gets put into many chocolate products?
90% cacao with some have to stir nut butter on top. It's not edible by itself 😂
I try to limit sweeteners. A little real honey or maple syrup in my oatmeal or goat yogurt.

Milk' comes from female mammals, not oats, almonds, or whatever.
Some of us can't consume cow's milk products. I agree milk should be from animals, but I don't know what else to call when it's from soaked plant. It best used to replace the real milk....Juice implies sweet... Which it can be with added sweetener.

"Nut-based Beverage" or "Plant-based Nut Beverage" (depending on whether the majority of the solids are derived from nuts, or if some other plant part is in the majority).

The same way AB and other rice-containing alcoholic drinks with some barley content are not beers, but are rather "malt beverages".

and Pepsi should never be served as "a Coke".

"Nut-based Beverage" or "Plant-based Nut Beverage" (depending on whether the majority of the solids are derived from nuts, or if some other plant part is in the majority).

The same way AB and other rice-containing alcoholic drinks with some barley content are not beers, but are rather "malt beverages".

and Pepsi should never be served as "a Coke".
I just seen one listed as oat drink. Both will work for me 😃

Back
Top Bottom