Nuture Right 360- Shoe String Method

Pics

winterwolf4

Songster
Feb 17, 2023
Oregon
What do you guys think about using the shoe string method for the NR 360? How exactly do you do it? I saw some videos on youtube and in a group on Facebook. But I wasn't sure if it was a good idea.

I want to try it first before my child's teacher uses the incubator to see how it goes.

Had to look it up.
All I can tell you is try it out and see how well it works for you.

If you give it a try, report back and let us know how well it helps control your humidity.

@Iluveggers what did you do for your classroom?
I put the water container about 6 inches above the water hole in the 360, completely wet the shoelace, and slid it through the water trough maze. I found having it higher would make the water go down, but I had to fill the water container almost to the top or it would dry out before it hit the downward part of the shoelace. I find I have to fill my 360 daily, so this year when I hatch in school I am using the Kebonnix, which I only have to top off every 3 days or so. Hoping I won’t need a shoelace. I filled it Fri before I left as a test, and will see how much is left tomorrow morning when I get to school.

I put the water container about 6 inches above the water hole in the 360, completely wet the shoelace, and slid it through the water trough maze. I found having it higher would make the water go down, but I had to fill the water container almost to the top or it would dry out before it hit the downward part of the shoelace. I find I have to fill my 360 daily, so this year when I hatch in school I am using the Kebonnix, which I only have to top off every 3 days or so. Hoping I won’t need a shoelace. I filled it Fri before I left as a test, and will see how much is left tomorrow morning when I get to school.
If I were to buy a brinsea is it this much work?

Back
Top Bottom