Dear Squatchers,

It's Cindi (Pitbullmomma)! I can't believe y'all are still here! 7 years strong!

I still have chickens, and I'm still kickin'--can I come back in? 💖💖💖

I will say absolutely you can come back!
It's good to see you made it back in! I'll post more when I'm off work.

Dear Squatchers,

It's Cindi (Pitbullmomma)! I can't believe y'all are still here! 7 years strong!

I still have chickens, and I'm still kickin'--can I come back in? 💖💖💖

So as life moves forward things happen. Sometimes it's bad things and sometimes it's profoundly sad things.
@Chickassan passed away on 7-7-2022. She is deeply missed.
@rjohns39 has been very ill. He is on the long road to recovery as far as we know.

Many Squatchers have moved on and not logged in for a long time. They are all missed.

The thread has been slow for quite a while.

In my own world my flock has shrank and then grown. Next month my accidental rooster will be one year old. He has been a good guy with his 28 hens/pullets and does not challenge the humans.
We now have 4 dogs. I got 2 bloodhounds a pitsky and a coonhound Airedale mix. They are great dogs.

I am sure we are all wondering how things have been in your world as we have also missed you a great deal.

Welcome back 🤗
Glad to see you
How many and what kind of chickens?

:hugs
Hi Moly! So good to see you!

Oh man. I currently have 10 hens, no roosters. My girls are all getting old and they all stopped laying! It used to kill me to buy eggs, but I just resigned myself to it (and, I just ordered 4 day olds to come in a couple months from MPC, yay!)

I still have 4 girls from my very first flock.💖 My Silkies Big Bird and Olive (they are 6.5 years old now), my sweetest most beautiful chicken in the whole world, Flower (Mille Fleur D'Uccle), Brahma bantam Deilah (named after Smuvers the OG Squatch), then my two Cemani girls, and my little Seramas Fergus, Susie, Skylar, and Peach. My flock has grown and shrunk, and I've lost 4 dear roos. This is the smallest amount of chickens I've had.

I still have my three old dogs--Bucco, Penny, and Emma Rose. I love them dearly!

I got a parrot a few years ago, her name is Kiwi, She's a GCC. She's a little bitch but I love her! I also have two axolotls, and two other freshwater tanks. It's a zoo here but I love it!

So as life moves forward things happen. Sometimes it's bad things and sometimes it's profoundly sad things.
@Chickassan passed away on 7-7-2022. She is deeply missed.
@rjohns39 has been very ill. He is on the long road to recovery as far as we know.

Many Squatchers have moved on and not logged in for a long time. They are all missed.

The thread has been slow for quite a while.

In my own world my flock has shrank and then grown. Next month my accidental rooster will be one year old. He has been a good guy with his 28 hens/pullets and does not challenge the humans.
We now have 4 dogs. I got 2 bloodhounds a pitsky and a coonhound Airedale mix. They are great dogs.

I am sure we are all wondering how things have been in your world as we have also missed you a great deal.
I was browsing the thread and I saw that Chickassan had died. That is heartbreaking! She was such an awesome soul, her posts always cracked my ass up, she was so funny and silly and positive. Her little gnomes. That is so freaking sad....she was too cool and too young to die. That makes me so sad. :(

I'm so sorry to hear about rjohns too! He was always a wealth of knowledge and a great all around guy, always ready to help people out. I hope he is OK, and pops in from time to time! If anyone hears from him, please tell him I said hi and that I hope he is doing well!

It sounds like you have a zoo too. 29 chooks is a LOT lol. Give your doggies a kiss for me! I want another dog so bad but my hubby is like NO, not till they start dying off. He is so mean. If was single I'd probably have like 7 dogs!

I'm just happy that you guys are still here. We were (and are) a great bunch! I'm glad to be back. Life gets crazy, people come and go...who else is still around on here? What else is happening in everyone's lives?

Muchmuchmuch love to everyone!!!!!!!💖💖💖🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔💖💖💖

Cindi

Bob (rjohns39 ) is doing a lot better, but is still using the wheelchair most of the time. He is now on long term disability and we are looking for a smaller house that is easier for both of us.
Oh, I'm so glad to hear that (but I'm sorry as hell that he was so sick) Do you guys still have chickens? Please tell him I said hi and I'll be keeping him in my thoughts! <<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom