Bob (rjohns39 ) is doing a lot better, but is still using the wheelchair most of the time. He is now on long term disability and we are looking for a smaller house that is easier for both of us.

That is great news to me Sue!
Doing better is fantastic!! Sending you both tons of love and well wishes!

I am sure there is a great house out there that will meet the needs. :hugs

I was browsing the thread and I saw that Chickassan had died. That is heartbreaking! She was such an awesome soul, her posts always cracked my ass up, she was so funny and silly and positive. Her little gnomes. That is so freaking sad....she was too cool and too young to die. That makes me so sad. :(

I'm so sorry to hear about rjohns too! He was always a wealth of knowledge and a great all around guy, always ready to help people out. I hope he is OK, and pops in from time to time! If anyone hears from him, please tell him I said hi and that I hope he is doing well!

It sounds like you have a zoo too. 29 chooks is a LOT lol. Give your doggies a kiss for me! I want another dog so bad but my hubby is like NO, not till they start dying off. He is so mean. If was single I'd probably have like 7 dogs!

I'm just happy that you guys are still here. We were (and are) a great bunch! I'm glad to be back. Life gets crazy, people come and go...who else is still around on here? What else is happening in everyone's lives?

Muchmuchmuch love to everyone!!!!!!!💖💖💖🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔🐔💖💖💖

Cindi

Oh, I'm so glad to hear that (but I'm sorry as hell that he was so sick) Do you guys still have chickens? Please tell him I said hi and I'll be keeping him in my thoughts! <<<<<<HUGS>>>>>>
No chickens at the moment, but once we move I hope to get a few. I have already passed on your hi to him ❤️
That is great news to me Sue!
Doing better is fantastic!! Sending you both tons of love and well wishes!

I am sure there is a great house out there that will meet the needs. :hugs
Thank you ! We put an offer on a house today, so fingers crossed, it will be much easier for him to get in and out of and easier for me to care for. :hugs

No chickens at the moment, but once we move I hope to get a few. I have already passed on your hi to him ❤️

Thank you ! We put an offer on a house today, so fingers crossed, it will be much easier for him to get in and out of and easier for me to care for. :hugs

I really hope the house comes through. Being able to move about without help is a very important thing for that mental well-being. Independence is the hardest thing to give up.

I am rooting for you both!

:hugs
Keeping you in my prayers

Crossing all my fingers and toes for you! Sending all my love and chicken snuggles and good vibes!!!!💖💖💖

My goodness, so many things have happened. So sorry to hear about Chicka. Wishing the best for rjohns too. Grammy, I hope you get into your new house soon, and that it meets your needs perfectly. Oh, I hope the move goes super smooth too. Having moved multiple times, I can honestly say I hate moving. To me the packing things up is no fun, but unpacking it all in the new home is the hardest part.

I start chemo on the 28th of this month. I think I'm starting to see that the cause of my cancer reactivating, has to do with the length of my hair. It all falls out during chemo, grows back in, and after several years, finally gets long. When it gets long, that's when the cancer re-activates, so I have to go through it all over again. I won't complain too much, since the chemo has added many more years to my life than expected.

My goodness, so many things have happened. So sorry to hear about Chicka. Wishing the best for rjohns too. Grammy, I hope you get into your new house soon, and that it meets your needs perfectly. Oh, I hope the move goes super smooth too. Having moved multiple times, I can honestly say I hate moving. To me the packing things up is no fun, but unpacking it all in the new home is the hardest part.

I start chemo on the 28th of this month. I think I'm starting to see that the cause of my cancer reactivating, has to do with the length of my hair. It all falls out during chemo, grows back in, and after several years, finally gets long. When it gets long, that's when the cancer re-activates, so I have to go through it all over again. I won't complain too much, since the chemo has added many more years to my life than expected.

Terribly sorry for my late response. I have been extra busy but that's no excuse.

I am really really pulling for you that this round with chemo has an even longer lasting remission. In fact I am hoping you live many many more years cancer free.
You certainly have been through quite a rough haul with it. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom