Old Cabinet Incubator

Quote:
You can ship them but I'm sending them back after they hatch.
lol.png

As long as you include some silkies LOL we may have a deal... chuckle.

Well my silkeis are only 2 months old so it may be a while.
lol.png

Ha even my silkies are older than that - chuckle, I think mine are like three months almost now, very cute - definitely poofing up.

LOL my neighbor just brought me another BAG full of serama eggs, and I have eggs from Halo, and eggs from Nivtup are coming and I'm collecting my Sizzle hen's eggs for this round. Then I'm done. I swear... okay not swear. Billy said something about MORE eggs later...

This thread is really old but OP if you read this did you get the incubator to work?? I saw one of these dinosaurs today for sale at a po-dunk feed store for $100 and I'm seriously tempted to get it. It's like a relic! lol

I have that model, but our door is clear acrylic with 2 normal latches. Our tray turner doesn't work though. The guy I bought it from said it is an older sportsman model, but it has no information on it. I am looking to fix the tray turner or replace the motor. Let me know if you find out what brand and model it is so I can find a new motor.

I have one just like it
I thought it was homemade but now it looks like it is really what they look like.
I got mine off craigslist for $125
A friend is going over it for me, redoing the plug as it was a little freyed and we will put in a new wafer and probably a digital thermometer and humidity gage.
Sure would be sweet if it worked well
how I need a hatcher!
I just got one of these from a friend, and it was built by a mutual acquaintance some time ago. Mine is made of cheaper plywood, but same insides. I think mine has a model sticker stuck on it. Will look when I get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom