Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Some of my 10 week old Malay bantams.

Not sure if you were referring to me or not, if you were-thank you.
If not, are my 3 girls Asil?
I'm hoping by the time I get through the entire thread I'll be a bit less dense :rolleyes:

What kind of Asil did he tell you they were?

This is a good thread to start learning but don't let BYC or any other single forum be the end all on the topic.

Not sure if you were referring to me or not, if you were-thank you.
If not, are my 3 girls Asil?
I'm hoping by the time I get through the entire thread I'll be a bit less dense :rolleyes:

What kind of Asil did he tell you they were?
This is a good thread to start learning but don't let BYC or any other single forum be the end all on the topic.

He didn't say and I didn't know enough to ask. I got 3 Asil chicks from him also (1 month old). One is quite obviously a boy, I tried putting them with my other 6 wk old chicks and that one clobbered every male in the group before I could catch him and pull him out. Grabbed them by their heads and threw them :/
Anyone in Oklahoma want him?

He didn't say and I didn't know enough to ask. I got 3 Asil chicks from him also (1 month old). One is quite obviously a boy, I tried putting them with my other 6 wk old chicks and that one clobbered every male in the group before I could catch him and pull him out. Grabbed them by their heads and threw them :/
Anyone in Oklahoma want him?

Not in OK but I can Ask a battle buddy if you are lookin to get rid of him.... Is the aggression all that is bothersome?

Yes, that's it. And it's perfectly normal for these guys, I don't have a problem with that in itself. But I picked 3 chicks that I thought were all females because I specifically didn't want another male. They're BBR spangled and the breast feathers were coming in brown/female. I'd bet money this one is *not a female though. He was fine with the Leghorn pullets in that group, but the boys? Not so much :) I'm not keeping the 2 females either since I want Shamo. I've never shipped chicks and don't want to start though.

Back
Top Bottom