Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

hello guys and gals.....Im interested in buying some eggs from anyone that has any for sell....I have seen a lot of great stock on here.............I tried some from the hatchery but their stock isn't what Im wanting.........I've got a few good blood lines but after seeing some of yall's
jumpy.gif
great birds.....I like to get some eggs to hatch ........thx very much
fl.gif

My Malgache cock has proven that he can learn how to use crude tools the way crows and magpies can. I didn't think that chickens were capable of thinking on that level but obviously they can. I'm completely fascinated.

Now my Malgache hen is giving me grief. She didn't take care of her own chicks so she deliberately went in and trashed another hen's nest just as the eggs were pipping. What gives?

Now my Malgache hen is giving me grief. She didn't take care of her own chicks so she deliberately went in and trashed another hen's nest just as the eggs were pipping. What gives?
Anything can happen and it just did to you. I always recommend penning a broody alone so she can't be bothered, or bother others in your case. Sorry 'bout yer luck........Pop

Back
Top Bottom