Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Very interesting sketches paulo.

I was wondering if Ko breeders should be breeding to keep their gameness? Or are they not game any more, just very aggressive? If I get some I believe that I would like to keep them game.

They are mostly Ornimental. Having said that, there are lines, in the states, that are more aggressive than others. But like most true Shamo that I know off, they are slow to mature and can be kept together for up to 6-8mnths before they start seriously injuring one another.

Son and Dad I like this birds so much .

picsay-1348852902.jpg
picsay-1348852865.jpg

I had the amazing experience to talk with Ko breeders from across the country, at Crossroads. Personally I like a certain line that comes from Europe, I believe that they have great potential and the line I know of wins titles all the time, and the birds show no resemblance of Cornish or modern. But knowing Suzann's birds and personally having the ability to work with them, there would be some stiff competition at a world expo of Ko, if she were to compete. I've got all sorts of documents and the Shmudde book. But my knowledge of Ko comes from breeders here in CA. Walt, Bob Jones, and of course Suzann. Unfortunately I have met so many of Suzann's new Ko "family" that I cannot remember if I have met Paulo. But I have learned much from him from other forums, of thing I have not talked to Suzann about, and I thank him for that. I lost all my pictures of my Ko when my first iPhone was stolen. Unfortunately projects here as we'll as unusual fertility, led to the loss of my Ko. I still would work with them and talk with Suzann about them even though I had no success. We discussed trying to have an organized meet to try to have them recognized at the 2013 ABA National hosted by the PPBA in January, but have not talked to Suzann since mid spring, so don't know how the recognitioneet will plan out.
Zach

Back
Top Bottom