Our farm from outer space! (Google earth image)

Cool Connie! Very few houses are for sale in this area. Most of the neighbors families have been here a long time, like my SO's family. I've been living up here with him for 2 1/2 years. Finally met a neighbor when she came to buy eggs. Before that, I knew of her existence but I have to go to a high place on the farm to see her house.

Quote:
why so little? that seems like nothing.. I could trade my car for that house..

it is in foreclosure. They just want the back taxes and it has no central air.But houses in Y-town are known to be dirt cheap anyways. You can get a 3 or 4 /2 bath with basement and a 2 car garage for 20-30.000$. The city really went down when the steelmills shut down . Used to be 250.000 people here now about 80-85.000 are left.

How do you just post a pic of your yard instead of the whole neighborhood? Like how do you put the different colored squares around your house? And how do you post it on here? Thanks everyone!!!

Quote:
I added the squares around the house by saving the pic on my computer and using Paint to edit it.
Then I uploaded the pic to my photobucket acct and posted it here like any other pic.
It was possible to get the whole farm in the pic without any of the neighbors simply because we don't have any close neighbors. I think on the google earth site you can zoom in to a certain distance and zoom out as well.

ariel1.jpg

ariel2.jpg

lcrtsigjuly05racingfinal41ou.gif

8379_getmap.jpg

i look at my google earth shot a few weeks ago and it was an old shot like 2yrs ago, before the greenhouses, barn, coop, porch

wow silkie, yall are in subdivided hell!

to save your pic click print ,a window will open with the img right click and save pic as.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom