Our farm from outer space! (Google earth image)

Can't see mine
sad.png
But, oh well, I love to visit all of the strange and wonderful places that I cannot in real life... like Stonehenge, Nazca Lines, Pyramids, etc.
smile.png
I tried Easter Island but you can't get close enough to SEE the heads
sad.png

Quote:
I'm from Wisconsin, the farm is a few miles from where I grew up. I retire from the Air Force this coming summer, have already purchased this place and am just biding my time in Texas. The new place includes a 2500 hen organic layer operation...

Awesome!
Here's wishing you many years full of blessings in your new place. Thank you for your service to our country too.
smile.png

10621_house.jpg

There's my house, and our long-long driveway which actually has it's own name apparently...

There's also a stone-above-ground well in there somewhere (think the one in The Ring, it looks EXACTLY like that~) The house was built in the early 1800's, back when there used to be a pond behind the house!

Oh, and I don't live in a desert, they had just harvested the corn, so it kinda looks like one~

I meant to post mine when I saw this one go up on the forum and completely forgot.

I prefer Microsoft Virtual Earth.

Here's my house.

ourhousemap.jpg

Miss Prissy, ever since I moved here from NC I've looked everywhere for the tobacco barns and just can't find em.
hu.gif

I really have no clue why we have one. I can't find anyone who remembers if the family that built our house grew tobacco. Even his daughter didn't think so. This little barn will also double as a corn crib.

My house will be 100 yrs old next September. I had the privilege of meeting the original builder's daughter who lived here as a child.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom