Hi! What incubator do you guys use? I'd like to incubate a couple of quail eggs (around 20) and only keep a few females and sell the rest. But the problem is I can't find an incubator that would
1- not be too big
2- and won't be a chinese bad quality incubator

Any ideas on what I should get? The brinseas are far too expensive and other good quality incubators are far too big. Thanks in advance

Hi! What incubator do you guys use? I'd like to incubate a couple of quail eggs (around 20) and only keep a few females and sell the rest. But the problem is I can't find an incubator that would
1- not be too big

Any ideas on what I should get? The brinseas are far too expensive and other good quality incubators are far too big. Thanks in advance

italian covatutto, semiautomatic. just watch humidity.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220213_111709_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213_111709_com.android.chrome.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20220213_111825_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220213_111825_com.android.chrome.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 4
1- not be too big

I use Borotto incubators. I have two which keep 16 big eggs (chicken/goose/duck/turkey/guinea) or you can put 64 quail eggs (chinese quail ones are a bit too little and they may fall in the middle hole of the tray, I found the solution by putting a plastic bottle cap in the middle of the 4 quail eggs so they don't fall).
Each one of my incubators have its humidifier, I've had great hatches with them so far. Once there was a blackout during the night and I didn't notice it until the morning (I had 10 quail eggs in there), who knows how many hours the electricity was out, but all the chicks hatched without problem.
They sell also smaller ones which keep 8 chicken eggs or 32 quail eggs.
They rotate automatically the eggs and you can choose to attach an humidifier to control humidity, too.

Last edited:
I use Borotto incubators. I have two which keep 16 big eggs (chicken/goose/duck/turkey/guinea) or you can put 64 quail eggs (chinese quail ones are a bit too little and they may fall in the middle hole of the tray, I found the solution by putting a plastic bottle cap in the middle of the 4 quail eggs so they don't fall).
Each one of my incubators have its humidifier, I've had great hatches with them so far. Once there was a blackout during the night and I didn't notice it until the morning (I had 10 quail eggs in there), who knows how many hours the electricity was out, but all the chicks hatched without problem.
They sell them also smaller ones which keep 8 chicken eggs or 32 quail eggs.
They rotate automatically the eggs and you can choose to attach an humidifier to control humidity, too.
Thank you! The price seems ok too so that's good. I'm starting to like the idea😆

Back
Top Bottom