Do you have a poodle!?

• Total voters
Yeah I constantly think about adding more but the trouble is I canā€™t decide on a breed LOL
Understand that. 20 years ago my list of breeds was much longer. Now it's shorter. I now know what works for us here. Size, coat, temperament, prey drive, activity levels, and various other things helps me to be realistic about what I can handle, and what will fit into my all female dog pack.

Understand that. 20 years ago my list of breeds was much longer. Now it's shorter. I now know what works for us here. Size, coat, temperament, prey drive, activity levels, and various other things helps me to be realistic about what I can handle, and what will fit into my all female dog pack.
Yeah that makes a lot of sense! Iā€™m starting to narrow down a bit too but I donā€™t have experience with most of the breeds I want so itā€™s hard to know for sure what works or doesnā€™t just from research. Although Iā€™ve decided I donā€™t want a huge fluffy breed anymore so like Leonberger is out as is Pyrenees and Newf lol Pyr is too independent anyway. And Pyr and Newf are too big and drooly lol

I have a silver standard poodle puppy. About 15-16 weeks. Just finished shots, working on basic obedience, loose leash walking, and grooming behavior. Also trying to teach him not to bother the chickens or eat the mulch or chicken poop.

Anyone deworm their own farm dogs? Wondering if I can give my poodle Valbazen or safeguard goat dewormer. He keeps eating random animal poop and stuff outside, and is having random loose stools, so I figure the worms are coming, or are already here.

I have a silver standard poodle puppy. About 15-16 weeks. Just finished shots, working on basic obedience, loose leash walking, and grooming behavior. Also trying to teach him not to bother the chickens or eat the mulch or chicken poop.

Anyone deworm their own farm dogs? Wondering if I can give my poodle Valbazen or safeguard goat dewormer. He keeps eating random animal poop and stuff outside, and is having random loose stools, so I figure the worms are coming, or are already here.
Thatā€™s awesome!! He sounds cute!

Thatā€™s awesome!! He sounds cute!
Yea, he's pretty adorable. But OMG, I want to style his hair, and he wants to play in the dirt. I've been getting pretty good at fluff drying him, since he needs a bath like twice a week. Super, super smart dog, but also means he thinks too much sometimes. Catches on quick when I teach him stuff, the hard part is figuring how to teach what I want him to learn, and NOT teach what I don't want him to learn...

Yea, he's pretty adorable. But OMG, I want to style his hair, and he wants to play in the dirt. I've been getting pretty good at fluff drying him, since he needs a bath like twice a week. Super, super smart dog, but also means he thinks too much sometimes. Catches on quick when I teach him stuff, the hard part is figuring how to teach what I want him to learn, and NOT teach what I don't want him to learn...
Oh gosh! He sounds challenging in some ways but also fun hahah

Back
Top Bottom