Poopy butt balls

So... I think I am going to have to join this club. Are there any blood feathers down there in the nether regions? Do I need to be afraid of anything other than the obvious?
Oh, one more question... does anybody know where I can get a full-body condom before I try this??????

You can try soaking and washing first. Sometimes they come right off.

Afraid of anything, no. If you've had kids, this is no big deal. If you haven't, it will prepare you for kids. Primates are so nasty.

Full body condoms available at Grainger. Search HAZMAT suits. Level A for maximum protection however you will need an air supplied mask of some sort. If you are squeamish, practice removing it (quickly!!!) to avoid vomit contamination. It is beyond nasty when you vomit in your mask. You aren't claustrophobic, are you?

I do prefer the stylish chartreuse over the dark blue. It is ever so slightly cooler and you blind everyone around you.

You will also need a decontamination area and team. Will you be following the OSHA CFR 1910 regulations on hazardous material handling, disposal and decontamination?

One last question, do you walk barefoot through the chicken run?

@LollynPoppy

Pardon my manners. Welcome to BYC! Pull up a chair and sit a while.

Lots of knowledge and experience around. I see you joined 2 years ago. Don't be bashful.

So... I think I am going to have to join this club. Are there any blood feathers down there in the nether regions? Do I need to be afraid of anything other than the obvious?
Oh, one more question... does anybody know where I can get a full-body condom before I try this??????
LOL! That would be handy! I don't know what blood feathers are, but I assume they are feathers with blood in them. I didn't run into any issues with the feathers and have read that if this keeps reoccurring you can actually clip the feathers down to about 1/2 inch... I wasn't comfortable with that though, so I just soaked her. It wasn't really that horrible...ya poop water...but that's all I really had an issue with. I was just happy she didn't have to deal with that anymore.. Good luck!!

You can try soaking and washing first. Sometimes they come right off.

Afraid of anything, no. If you've had kids, this is no big deal. If you haven't, it will prepare you for kids. Primates are so nasty.

Full body condoms available at Grainger. Search HAZMAT suits. Level A for maximum protection however you will need an air supplied mask of some sort. If you are squeamish, practice removing it (quickly!!!) to avoid vomit contamination. It is beyond nasty when you vomit in your mask. You aren't claustrophobic, are you?

I do prefer the stylish chartreuse over the dark blue. It is ever so slightly cooler and you blind everyone around you.

You will also need a decontamination area and team. Will you be following the OSHA CFR 1910 regulations on hazardous material handling, disposal and decontamination?

One last question, do you walk barefoot through the chicken run?

The image of this literally had me giggle snorting!!! Yes, six kids, birthed 4 of them and now have grands... well, make that 9 kids, 6 human and 3 of the goat variety... all disgusting at times.
I haven't tried the barefoot walk through the coop yet but mainly because of the cranky bantam rooster that tries to be a big boy sometimes. He can't decide if I am his girlfriend or his enemy. Either way, those tiny little spurs hurt!
Having been exposed to CF gas and such in riot training and not doing so well with the gas mask, I might have to pass on the air mask. I will however, supply myself with a decom team and have a rescue and recovery squad on stand-by.

Thanks for the advice!

Back
Top Bottom