Post Phoenix Pics Please

hey everyone, just put some eggs in the incubator... buff orpington x silver phoenix and some splashed laced red Brahma x phoenix

Oh Pics when they hatch!

My single Phoenix egg will go into lockdown in 2 days. It's got a big dip in one side of the aircell from being shipped, but I hope it makes it out okay.

hey i will send some picks when they hatch!
i just have a question on the eggs... i had this egg at day 1 in the incubator and i candled it just to have some fun but then i found that there was a lot of speckles, not just colour speckles, what is this?
i going send some picks

hey i will send some picks when they hatch!
i just have a question on the eggs... i had this egg at day 1 in the incubator and i candled it just to have some fun but then i found that there was a lot of speckles, not just colour speckles, what is this?
i going send some picks

Sweet deal.

A very porous egg that looks to have no growth. If you've been incubating it how long has it been? *edit* just noticed in the first pic i can see a blood ring

Last edited:
It has a blood ring or a pencil mark. Those spots are large pores in the shell. The egg has a higher likelihood of dieing early on from bacterial infections.

This is my boy, Steve Rogers, he is a jerk. I love him so!!!

Back
Top Bottom