We were all new at quail at some point, you are learning! Pretty soon your birds will have you trained up perfectly! ;)
I might write these quail issues in a notebook so I'll know what's up later. Oh and also, they always try to bathe in the wood shavings and even on the old blanket that is on the floor (I put it there so they can't poop on the carpet until they don't get their diapers). So I guess they love bathing, but I hope wood shavings can satisfy their need to bath.

I might write these quail issues in a notebook so I'll know what's up later. Oh and also, they always try to bathe in the wood shavings and even on the old blanket that is on the floor (I put it there so they can't poop on the carpet until they don't get their diapers). So I guess they love bathing, but I hope wood shavings can satisfy their need to bath.
Yes, birds will try and bathe in towels. :gig If they like to bathe in wood shavings, that is a perfect medium for baths!

How is she this morning? :hugs
She doesn't look too good...but she laid a fine egg. When I got home from school, she was sitting in the corner. She ate some food, but the waterer was almost full of water. I'm afraid she doesn't drink. Her poops are very tiny. She's slow.

Back
Top Bottom