Sapphire Olive Egger Rooster

Yes mine did also I work at family farm and home and I ordered them in for myself and also sapphire gems they came in the same box and they look alike so I did my best to figure out what was what I know for sure I got at least one and then I picked up 2 more almost 2 weeks ago because I ordered more in the first 3 pictures I know is a sapphire olive egger because it has the crest on top the others I believe are sapphire gems and the chicks are almost 2 weeks old they are different colors
Beautiful :) any suspected roosters?

Yes mine did also I work at family farm and home and I ordered them in for myself and also sapphire gems they came in the same box and they look alike so I did my best to figure out what was what I know for sure I got at least one and then I picked up 2 more almost 2 weeks ago because I ordered more in the first 3 pictures I know is a sapphire olive egger because it has the crest on top the others I believe are sapphire gems and the chicks are almost 2 weeks old they are different colors
The older ones are 4 weeks there hatch date was April 3rd

Saphire olive eggers from hoovers. Hatch date around 1/17/23. I bought 5 girls but interested to see roosters!
20230322_174212.jpg

20230425_170616.jpg

I will try to grab pics of all 5 separately. They are all pretty different. Some are very light but I have one that is nearly black. One appears to have almost barred feathering. Very interesting!

I'm having zero luck finding any pictures of this particular chicken. I have 2 1/2 week old Sapphire Olive Egger chicks from Hoover Hatchery. (NOT Sapphire Gems). There is very little information on them anywhere. I really want to know what the rooster for this breed would look like as I suspect I have one. But I can't find a picture anywhere. Not even the hatchery website. I find all kinds of generic Olive egger pics but not of this specific one. Does anyone have a picture of a full grown Sapphire Olive Egger Rooster? I'll put a picture of my little one here.

Back
Top Bottom