Silkie and project egg Hatch-A-Long

Pics
Awesome! Pics when you can ❤️
These little guys just don't want to stand still for pictures haha. Anyway, here's Morpheus.
20240229_210653.jpg

And we have chicks!! 3 project babies and 1 silkie so far. The ones hatched are 27, 28, 29 and 9.
Artemis (27) and Ares (28) are a darker chipmunk color, Amelia (29) is a light chipmunk color, and the silkie Demeter/Chiron (9) is black.

Here we have Amelia on the bottom left, Ares on the right, Demeter/Chiron in the top right corner and Artemis in the egg (hatched out a few minutes later).
View attachment 3760078
Congrats @Obsessed With Silkies @Nero70002 @GirlsHuntToo @Aardyn

Edit: Identified the silkie as number 9
Yay Ares! I got a chipmunk colored :D

Okay, I have officially lost track of which chick came from which egg. I think we have 17 chicks now, but counting them is really hard with how much they move around. 17 is what I have noted based on egg shells though.

Dionysus (6), Zeus (7), Annabeth (13), 21, Azaelean/Azaelon (23), Iris (10), and Alouette (26) have hatched.

I'm not going to pretend I know what color which chick is 😅.

In general it looks like we may have 2 lavender chipmunk striped chicks (one of them is likely 23), more black silkies, more white silkies and it also looks like 2 or 3 of the older white silkies are showing some small paint spots now that they're drying off.

@KathiQuacks @HappyHippyChick @Chicken poppy @BackroadGirl57 @NagemTX @Nero70002

Okay, I have officially lost track of which chick came from which egg. I think we have 17 chicks now, but counting them is really hard with how much they move around. 17 is what I have noted based on egg shells though.

Dionysus (6), Zeus (7), Annabeth (13), 21, Azaelean/Azaelon (23), Iris (10), and Alouette (26) have hatched.

I'm not going to pretend I know what color which chick is 😅.

In general it looks like we may have 2 lavender chipmunk striped chicks (one of them is likely 23), more black silkies, more white silkies and it also looks like 2 or 3 of the older white silkies are showing some small paint spots now that they're drying off.

@KathiQuacks @HappyHippyChick @Chicken poppy @BackroadGirl57 @NagemTX @Nero70002
Yayyyyyy! Grow Annabeth!

Back
Top Bottom