Silky hatch-along and OdoBan on eggs experiment

I do not know who laid those 10 eggs as they are from both the old tribe and the new ones. Marsha most likely has an egg in the bunch, but I don't know which one(s).

I have faith though. 24-O (Odoban egg). ☺️ Thank you!
Yay, one of my favorite numbers! It was the birth date of my first horse, a registered Arabian named Teriyaki. I'll spare you naming the chick that though 🤣

I would like to name it Ember, because this little eggie is going to not flow from the Odoban, but it will always light up the dark for us and be mesmerizing to look at.

Yay, one of my favorite numbers! It was the birth date of my first horse, a registered Arabian named Teriyaki. I'll spare you naming the chick that though 🤣

I would like to name it Ember, because this little eggie is going to not flow from the Odoban, but it will always light up the dark for us and be mesmerizing to look at.
Awe! Teriyaki is a good name though! Did you nickname him Teri or Yaki or just call him by his full name? Ember it is though. Yes, these ones are going to be special for sure! ❤️

May I have 17C please?
Lemme get some brain cells going for a name, unless you want her to be named ☕....
I think Coffee would be a cute name for a chickie!
I'd love to join! Could I have 16C? The name could be Lily for a pullet or Lupin for a cockerel. :)
I love the name Lily! lol

Back
Top Bottom