Silky hatch-along and OdoBan on eggs experiment

Pics
I don't have a cat so mine just had to do with a Brinsea candling light. 7 silkie and 10 mutts looked good going into lock down today. Humidity holding at about 72°. It's all over but the waiting for the first pip....
Speaking of candling lights, so Brinsea makes one? I wonder if it's better than the ones on the NR360 as I can't see diddly really, just the if air cells look great I call it good lol. Maybe I should invest in a better one.

Speaking of candling lights, so Brinsea makes one? I wonder if it's better than the ones on the NR360 as I can't see diddly really, just the if air cells look great I call it good lol. Maybe I should invest in a better one.
I used my hubby's high powered flashlight with some tin foil on it, blinded myself several times 😱 when I wasn't blinding myself, it worked pretty decent even on the brown eggs.

I used my hubby's high powered flashlight with some tin foil on it, blinded myself several times 😱 when I wasn't blinding myself, it worked pretty decent even on the brown eggs.

Oh crap that happened to me both times I candled. I was scrambling around with the lighter, stressing to get it done quickly so I could put the eggs back in the incubator and back under mom. The whole process went a little like this: "what's going on, why can't it effing work! Come on, why is it so effing hard" *proceeds to trunk the lighter, now facing towards me* "Aha! Found it!" *turns on the light* "OUCH". Yes, I swear a lot when I'm stressed, best believe I swore after getting blinded as well

Good Morning Cat GIF by Franziska Höllbacher
to all and the little eggies! This has been and exciting journey! Can't wait to see the little ones 😍 🤗

Debbie's got yall on lockdown! You had better behave, finish growing with extra attention to having all your details perfect, and pop out of those shells like good little peeps. Debbie runs a tight ship, but that ship comes with a good life, excellent feed, and treats 🥰

Back
Top Bottom