Silky hatch-along and OdoBan on eggs experiment

Pics
Odoban for the pip win! Look at that!!!
Go Maxwell Holly! Maybe we need to name all our eggies after coffee to help them be morning birds 😁
Good Morning Cat GIF by Franziska Höllbacher

I'll vote for that! 😁
🥰 Go risky silkies! Congrats on the first pip!
:jumpy :pop

Yay! And Thanks for the tag because I completely lost the thread again 😭😭 I get to many notifications to keep track
And it's out. That was the fastest pip to chick I think I've seen. Not a single other one can I see. I thought it would be cool if those three hatched a day early. Then everyone would start dipping their eggs lol. Anyway, this one appears jet black.
1706286961174.png

And it's out. That was the fastest pip to chick I think I've seen. Not a single other one can I see. I thought it would be cool if those three hatched a day early. Then everyone would start dipping their eggs lol. Anyway, this one appears jet black. View attachment 3734157
Yay!!! Glad I picked him/her they will grow up to be beautiful I guess maybe time to start dipping eggs for me. Maybe I’ll do that for my next hatch.

And it's out. That was the fastest pip to chick I think I've seen. Not a single other one can I see. I thought it would be cool if those three hatched a day early. Then everyone would start dipping their eggs lol. Anyway, this one appears jet black. View attachment 3734157
That is so cool! Welcome Maxwell Holly!

I'd love to see all the Odaban eggs hatch first too, that would be awesome!

Last edited:
That is so cool! Welcome Maxwell Holly!

I'd love to see all the Odabab eggs hatch first too, that would be awesome!
I just looked them over as well as I could and can't see anymore pips. This one is technically almost two days early, isn't it? These were set late on the 6th, and he pipped very early this morning. Day 21 is tomorrow evening.

I have my very first silkie and it is coal black. It is still soaking wet so I can't pick it up yet. It has 6 chicks cheering it on. Now I hate to leave for town for needed supplies but ma will do a good job of watching over them.
Congratulations!!! :celebrate

I just looked them over as well as I could and can't see anymore pips. This one is technically almost two days early, isn't it? These were set late on the 6th, and he pipped very early this morning. Day 21 is tomorrow evening.
Wow hopefully the other ones do the same and we find out odoban gives superpowers :lau

Back
Top Bottom