Silky hatch-along and OdoBan on eggs experiment

Pics
We hit the trifecta 🎉 on the OdoBan-dipped eggs with that hatching of

27-O @Pampered chicken girl (on the right) (I had put a ? mark on this one at the last candling!)

One of the three with those now hatched:

20: @2ndTink Maple (on the left)

1706364363077.png

In the NR360 with the shipped eggs in it, we have:

5B: @chanceosunshine Ovette

11P: @Gigachad poultry

15C: @fluffycrow Parsnip

I don't know which one is which here as they hatched right before I got up and are still wet, but the furthest away is a showgirl. I am not excited about that but hey, I love them all! :hugs There are more pips in both incubators so more are coming. :celebrate

1706365281122.png

27-O @Pampered chicken girl (on the right) (I had put a ? mark on this one at the last candling!)

View attachment 3734832

I don't know which one is which here as they hatched right before I got up and are still wet, but the furthest away is a showgirl. I am not excited about that but hey, I love them all! :hugs There are more pips in both incubators so more are coming. :celebrate

View attachment 3734867
:woot Welcome to the world little ones! ❤

View attachment 3734832

View attachment 3734867
:frow welcome little fluffs!

The last eggs with the Odoban eggs hatched, so we're 3/3 on the Odoban and 3/3 on the ones with the Odoban. 🎉

19: @janiedoe Tadpole (the one pictured)

21: Michael (hubs) Trix (his is dk gray and I couldn't get both in the picture).

View attachment 3734955
Nobody is glowing or hatched with 4 legs, 🤣 I guess we can assume a low toxicity risk along with no immediate DNA damage was done? I think fertility and the first set of offspring will clinch the safety of the OdoBan. :fl

Back
Top Bottom