Silky hatch-along and OdoBan on eggs experiment

Pics
I got my OdoBan today. Now to start gathering eggs. Calling one of my customers tomorrow and see if I can do some horse trading for some of his silkie eggs if they are fertile. They don't hatch or brood. The eat theirs. A dozen large Delaware eggs for a dozen Silkie eggs should be a good trade. I think I will do a random 50/50 treated/Non-treated of each specie of eggs that are set.

I got my OdoBan today. Now to start gathering eggs. Calling one of my customers tomorrow and see if I can do some horse trading for some of his silkie eggs if they are fertile. They don't hatch or brood. The eat theirs. A dozen large Delaware eggs for a dozen Silkie eggs should be a good trade. I think I will do a random 50/50 treated/Non-treated of each specie of eggs that are set.
Awesome! I hope they trade!

Keep track on the Odoban vs normal eggs so we can continue compiling the data :celebrate

Yes! We need cute fluffy photos!
I couldn't wait as I just shot this one. We need an "adorable chick pose" contest. ☺️

Yesterday, I had just set them up with the pellets and put up a separation for the scratching around area. They can either hop over or go around the board.

A couple fell asleep thinking about it. 🥰

2-2-24.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom