Silky hatch-along and OdoBan on eggs experiment

:love

Picsart_24-02-27_15-37-26-619.jpg

We are one month today!! :celebrate

It got up to 67F here so they got to go outside today. If this keeps up, they're going to be heading to the temp coop/aviary sooner than we planned!

View attachment 3758848
My, they are growing fast! :eek: Positively adorable Debbie! :love

Oh my gosh, they're soo stinkin' cute! I bet you're keeping that satin showgirl

:love
We said we would if it turns out to be a hen. Otherwise, I guess we'll survey the rooster population then. :) You all did this, you know? Before it hatched, we wanted nothing to do with those!!

Wow, that frizzle in the front 🤩

I see a buff!
The one buff turns out to be a frizzle. The one in front is a cuckoo according to the breeder. Remember we were talking about why can cuckoo's be frizzles and breed, but regular frizzle silkies create problems if they do? I should ask that question in the Silkie group on Facebook as there's some pretty intense breeders there. Smack dab in the middle is one of mine, the odoban chick. The other one is hiding in there somewhere.

The one buff turns out to be a frizzle. The one in front is a cuckoo according to the breeder. Remember we were talking about why can cuckoo's be frizzles and breed, but regular frizzle silkies create problems if they do? I should ask that question in the Silkie group on Facebook as there's some pretty intense breeders there. Smack dab in the middle is one of mine, the odoban chick. The other one is hiding in there somewhere.
Odoban baby! :love

I'm super curious to hear what the response is on cuckoo frizzles. That cuckoo in the front sure is striking!

Back
Top Bottom