Surviving Minnesota!

Because I am not losing enough money raising chickens....

I have decided to raise bees....

I have ordered 2 hives, boxes, supers and so forth..

Along with two families of friendly bees to occupy the hives.

Judy was actually in agreement with my getting these, so there was no need to win them.
What is the source for your bees?

Judy was actually in agreement with my getting these, so there was no need to win them.
I plan to do bees this year, but I have yet to even buy the lumber, so we‘ll see... I want to do double-wall Layens hives (two) and hope to catch my own in a swarm trap or two so there’s a better chance they’ll be happy here in my weird climate. I’ll build the swarm trap(s) first. That way I’ll have a couple weeks to do the hive(s) if I’m lucky enough to catch any wildlings.
🐝 🐝 🐝

I plan to do bees this year, but I have yet to even buy the lumber, so we‘ll see... I want to do double-wall Layens hives (two) and hope to catch my own in a swarm trap or two so there’s a better chance they’ll be happy here in my weird climate. I’ll build the swarm trap(s) first. That way I’ll have a couple weeks to do the hive(s) if I’m lucky enough to catch any wildlings.
🐝 🐝 🐝
Swarm Trap

Swarm Lure

$$$$$$$$$-

Back
Top Bottom