~Team Jesus~

Hello devoted Christians! :frow
In Romans 15:7 Paul writes, “Welcome one another, therefore, just as Christ has welcomed you, for the glory of God.”

This thread is going to be about anything and everything related to Jesus! You can share bible verses, miracles, fun facts, and just talk about our heavenly father!

We all need Jesus in our lives now more than ever.
So lets show him some well deserved love!

God bless you all!
First off, I really like your screen name as I too, am I huge rooster fan. I have a very small bantam rooster who, in his own estimation, does big things everyday. 😆

Secondly, I'm glad you started a thread like this. I'd best describe my relationship to Jesus as trust, ever-increasing, sometimes stumbling, but always getting back up and taking another step forward towards Him.

I've had a lot of experiences that are undeniable as much as they were indefinable. I had something disappear on my body that was there a moment ago, I've been led to do things ahead of time that have kept me safe, among so many other instances which confirm God is God, despite whatever I had been making bigger than Him in my life at that time.

I finished up this craft projects a few months ago I was wondering if all of us in this thread would take a moment to pray for our nation (or whatever nation you're in, or from), especially for a return to godliness and morality. Despite it all, we are still so blessed in the USA and thank God for His continued mercy, protection, and grace for our country! 😀

20220422_151910.jpg

i dont know, what do you think?
In John 14:2 Jesus says In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
No house is complete without a pet. I bet there are lots of animals in heaven. And it’s more beautiful than anyone could ever imagine. We will never know for sure while living on this earth.
Also,
Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

A creature is an animal by def. so it’s possible. Though I’m not sure what the word was before it was translated so it could have multiple meanings?

This verse says
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

So we are technically a new creature when we accept Jesus as our savior.

I like to think there are perfect animals in heaven.

In John 14:2 Jesus says In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
No house is complete without a pet. I bet there are lots of animals in heaven. And it’s more beautiful than anyone could ever imagine. We will never know for sure while living on this earth.
Also,
Revelation 5:13 And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

A creature is an animal by def. so it’s possible. Though I’m not sure what the word was before it was translated so it could have multiple meanings?

This verse says
2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

So we are technically a new creature when we accept Jesus as our savior.

I like to think there are perfect animals in heaven.
But I think the question was about our earthly pets specifically. There will be animals in heaven, of course, but will they be the same animals we had here on earth?
I think they will. God made a covenant with them, and he cares deeply about their treatment.
My father is of the opinion that since they have no spirit (or maybe he said soul) they just return to dust.

Back
Top Bottom