Pics
On a different note, I hope everyone's projects are coming along nicely! Although I still haven't found a hen for them, the plan is to introduce them to hens next week, although those will be regular girls, and yes, I'm totally confident they won't go broody and hatch mixes because it's just not in their breed/mix, and even of they do, I'll just switch the eggs with regular eggs from the layer flock, so no don't worry no mixed breeds on my property

9102EF0A-79F1-4849-B449-EAB38AEB94B0.jpeg

These eggs are Azog x Shadow, Indo x AseelAmerican, and one is Azog to AseelLiege(and possibly)Cracker. The oldest egg is 7 days old. Going to collect for 3 more days and set them.

The AseelAmerican lays speckled eggs.
E30E3570-0085-4200-BA57-256F3FEEB8CD.jpeg

View attachment 3394905

These eggs are Azog x Shadow, Indo x AseelAmerican, and one is Azog to AseelLiege(and possibly)Cracker. The oldest egg is 7 days old. Going to collect for 3 more days and set them.

The AseelAmerican lays speckled eggs.
View attachment 3394911

Thats so interesting! In all my years of chicken keeping I've never seen a speckled egg. Are you going to let the hens sit like the Cracker hen, or are you planning on incubating them yourself? Whatever the case may be, hope they work out for you!

Back
Top Bottom