Yeah, your doing everything right, just wanted to let you know.
Thank you so much for that. The fact that you reply to make sure that I'm prepared shows how much you love these birds, and that's something I really appreciate. If we are to make Orientals more known, we need to do exactly that. Help and educate eachother so that our birds are happy and well:highfive:

Soon as my Brazilian hen lays an egg, i will put her in a pen by herself so she can lay, hatch and raise her chicks.
On the asils i will gather fertile eggs and incubate a batch and let one hen hatch
That will be it for this year
I see this year is going to be a "quality over quantity" kind of year for most people!

The broody hen I am talking about is on her second brood and is only 10 months. You might have different stuff where you are, I am just throwing this out there. I hope you get what you want, and it works for you, I just want you to be prepared.
I would also love to see the chicks (and the mother) once they hatch! I think everyone agrees on that though:jumpy

Ok so as you already know by now, I'm searching for a hen for my male

Since the first breeding's purpose is to see what he produces and to fix his major fault, I have to be selective in choosing a hen for him

@Bigtom Turkey and @MysteryChicken since you've seen my rooster, which type would you say would complement him best?

My goals with this breeding are to:
1. Remove those wattles
2. Maybe reduce the comb size by a little
3. Bring some more hight into the line

I was thinking maybe a mianwali hen, or a sindhi

What do you think?

Ok so as you already know by now, I'm searching for a hen for my male

Since the first breeding's purpose is to see what he produces and to fix his major fault, I have to be selective in choosing a hen for him

@Bigtom Turkey and @MysteryChicken since you've seen my rooster, which type would you say would complement him best?

My goals with this breeding are to:
1. Remove those wattles
2. Maybe reduce the comb size by a little
3. Bring some more hight into the line

I was thinking maybe a mianwali hen, or a sindhi

What do you think?
Have you thought of Aseel Murgha, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom