The Duck Thread

Here are most of my duckies!
Black Swedish is a drake named Junior, we had a black Swedish duck named Black Bullet (6 yr old named her) but I think she ate a Lily or mushroom and died :hit

KC is a drake named Popcorn

Pekins are Marshmallow and Creme (Marshmallow I think is a duck, and Creme I think is a drake)

We will be giving some away, but just not sure which ones yet.

Attachments

• IMG_3600.JPG
    IMG_3600.JPG
    534.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3604.JPG
    IMG_3604.JPG
    420.7 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3606.JPG
    IMG_3606.JPG
    399.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3607.JPG
    IMG_3607.JPG
    417.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3611.JPG
    IMG_3611.JPG
    302.1 KB · Views: 5
Here are most of my duckies!
Black Swedish is a drake named Junior, we had a black Swedish duck named Black Bullet (6 yr old named her) but I think she ate a Lily or mushroom and died :hit

KC is a drake named Popcorn

Pekins are Marshmallow and Creme (Marshmallow I think is a duck, and Creme I think is a drake)

We will be giving some away, but just not sure which ones yet.
I'm sorry about black bullet :hugs

Oh my goodness they are beautiful!!

Aren't they funny. I only have one drake that talks every breath my Runner my Muscovy won't talk to him. But every time I hear Snoop talking I think how good it is he is so quiet if a female talked that much wow would that be something.

Yes it would...lol. My boy runners hold their heads real high and talk to each other it's so funny...it's like their bragging about conquests or planning something...lol. Then the girls do those lil quick quacks that sound like they're laughing. I love hanging out with them all. They're so entertaining.

Your babies are so cute...you can tell from the quack which is Drake/duck. The girls will make a definite quack while boys are much quieter, and some are mute. The males have sweetest lil whispery, hoarse voices. Mine crack me up when they all get together and start gabbing.
The older ones are definitely drakes, but the two pekins still peep. But I'm 99% sure I hear one of them starting to quack. So I'm assuming the other pekin is a drake. Plus it's the bigger one of the two.

Back
Top Bottom