The Gun Thread

Pics
I'm an addict. I hunt, shoot, collect, proselytize and evangelize the gun culture. Even my wife, who used to actively dislike guns but humored my obsession in the name of marital detante (she collects an unchristian amount of scrapbooking stuff), is now a pretty good marksman and has started to carry concealed.

I'm glad you started this thread and I hope it flourishes to the point that the admins give it its own forum.

So what do y’all do when you shoot? Competitive, hunting, target practice?
And what do y’all usually shoot?
Yes, all of the above, of course it was much easier when I owned a shooting range and gun store. Since retiring and moving out to the middle of nowhere I am not as socially active in the competitive sports and living among the wildlife I prefer to observe and shoot with my camera but let a varmint get close to my critters and there is hell to pay.
IMG_8814.JPG
IMG_8561.JPG
IMG_8322.JPG
IMG_8341.JPG
IMG_8518.JPG

I love guns and shooting. I used to be a member of a woman's gun club but had to drop out because they changed the meeting location. I have my CCW and carry everywhere I go, a Ruger EC 9. I target practice and hunt. I tried bow hunting earlier this year and fell in love. My son, who is only 12, is an avid gun lover too. He likes the historical weapons, he would love an M1 Garand

So what do y’all do when you shoot? Competitive, hunting, target practice?
And what do y’all usually shoot?

Mostly just to have fun target practicing. My favorite rifle to shoot is my .17hmr such a small round that reaches quote far. I like tobuild too. This is my last build 223wylde chambered with side charging upper and 24" bull barrel. It'll reach out and touch something

20200123_174336.jpg

I really like shooting my reverse draw crossbow deadly for chicken predators at night

Oohh, I like the looks of those. Are you collecting or do you somwthing specific in mind for it?
Nope just always wanted one but I do believe it would work well for wild hogs that are taking over the marsh and swampland and driving the deer out

Back
Top Bottom