The Gun Thread

So what do y’all do when you shoot? Competitive, hunting, target practice?
And what do y’all usually shoot?

Mostly just to have fun target practicing. My favorite rifle to shoot is my .17hmr such a small round that reaches quote far. I like tobuild too. This is my last build 223wylde chambered with side charging upper and 24" bull barrel. It'll reach out and touch something

20200123_174336.jpg

I really like shooting my reverse draw crossbow deadly for chicken predators at night

Oohh, I like the looks of those. Are you collecting or do you somwthing specific in mind for it?
Nope just always wanted one but I do believe it would work well for wild hogs that are taking over the marsh and swampland and driving the deer out

Mostly just to have fun target practicing. My favorite rifle to shoot is my .17hmr such a small round that reaches quote far. I like tobuild too. This is my last build 223wylde chambered with side charging upper and 24" bull barrel. It'll reach out and touch something

View attachment 3681081

I really like shooting my reverse draw crossbow deadly for chicken predators at night

Nope just always wanted one but I do believe it would work well for wild hogs that are taking over the marsh and swampland and driving the deer out
That’s beautiful. Must be nice to shoot.

My daughter is 22 and petite. Her and her man went to a place around here where you can shoot a ton of different models so you can see what fits you best. She decided on a glock 48. I'm not a glock fan but my opinion matters none. It's all in what the person carrying it wants. You're not gonna carry something you don't like.
Her at the range not long ago wanting to shoot dirty Harry style

Resized_20230721_163714.jpeg

Shooting an ar22 years ago

20210107_164711.jpg

Last edited:
My daughter is 22 and petite. Her and her man went to a place around here where you can shoot a ton of different models so you can see what fits you best. She decided on a glock 48. I'm not a glock fan but my opinion matters none. It's all in what the person carrying it wants. You're not gonna carry something you don't like.
Her at the range not long ago wanting to shoot dirty Harry style

View attachment 3681183

Shooting an ar22 years ago

View attachment 3681184
I have small hands as well. My handgun of choice (for the last 46 years ) has been S&W model 60. It is a 38 and only holds 5 instead of the usual 6 (I like revolvers). This one has Buffalo horn grips. Isn't Hayden wonderful! :hugs :love

Back
Top Bottom