The Gun Thread

I'm an addict. I hunt, shoot, collect, proselytize and evangelize the gun culture. Even my wife, who used to actively dislike guns but humored my obsession in the name of marital detante (she collects an unchristian amount of scrapbooking stuff), is now a pretty good marksman and has started to carry concealed.

I'm glad you started this thread and I hope it flourishes to the point that the admins give it its own forum.
Haha Thanks! I thought it was high time we had something like this!

So what do y’all do when you shoot? Competitive, hunting, target practice?
And what do y’all usually shoot?
I normally do target practice, but will probably try deer hunting next year. And of course, I do rat hunting.

So what do y’all do when you shoot? Competitive, hunting, target practice?
And what do y’all usually shoot?
Yes, all of the above, of course it was much easier when I owned a shooting range and gun store. Since retiring and moving out to the middle of nowhere I am not as socially active in the competitive sports and living among the wildlife I prefer to observe and shoot with my camera but let a varmint get close to my critters and there is hell to pay.
IMG_8814.JPG
IMG_8561.JPG
IMG_8322.JPG
IMG_8341.JPG
IMG_8518.JPG

Yes, all of the above, of course it was much easier when I owned a shooting range and gun store. Since retiring and moving out to the middle of nowhere I am not as socially active in the competitive sports and living among the wildlife I prefer to observe and shoot with my camera but let a varmint get close to my critters and there is hell to pay.View attachment 3681042View attachment 3681043View attachment 3681044View attachment 3681045View attachment 3681046
Awesome pictures

Yes, all of the above, of course it was much easier when I owned a shooting range and gun store. Since retiring and moving out to the middle of nowhere I am not as socially active in the competitive sports and living among the wildlife I prefer to observe and shoot with my camera but let a varmint get close to my critters and there is hell to pay.View attachment 3681042View attachment 3681043View attachment 3681044View attachment 3681045View attachment 3681046
Deer are awsome to look at, but there also pretty awsome tasting Lol All of my family hunts so I have a pretty steady stream of deer sausage coming and I have to say that's by far my favorite kind of meat.

Back
Top Bottom