The Gun Thread

Awesome pictures
Thanks, they are pets and will browse in our yard, most of the pics were either taken off our deck or while I am out feeding the birds. They don't mind me being within 50 to 75 feet but get a little nervous if I stand still and look at them very long. Sometimes when the feeder gets empty they will stand there looking at me stomping a foot.

I love guns and shooting. I used to be a member of a woman's gun club but had to drop out because they changed the meeting location. I have my CCW and carry everywhere I go, a Ruger EC 9. I target practice and hunt. I tried bow hunting earlier this year and fell in love. My son, who is only 12, is an avid gun lover too. He likes the historical weapons, he would love an M1 Garand

I love guns and shooting. I used to be a member of a woman's gun club but had to drop out because they changed the meeting location. I have my CCW and carry everywhere I go, a Ruger EC 9. I target practice and hunt. I tried bow hunting earlier this year and fell in love. My son, who is only 12, is an avid gun lover too. He likes the historical weapons, he would love an M1 Garand
How is the EC 9 to shoot?

how was i not aware this was a thing?!
i love shooting and plan on doing some hunting this year. I've shot many different kinds of firearms and my fav is still just a 22. Small, simple, and accurate. with all the critters around the chickens, I've had plenty of practice and have a pretty good aim to show for it even if i do hold the gun weird

how was i not aware this was a thing?!
i love shooting and plan on doing some hunting this year. I've shot many different kinds of firearms and my fav is still just a 22. Small, simple, and accurate. with all the critters around the chickens, I've had plenty of practice and have a pretty good aim to show for it even if i do hold the gun weird
This was just made yesterday I forgot to tag you

Here's a thread for all of the gun lovers out there! Feel free to tag anyone who might be interested!
@Patiocoturnix
I didn't have time to reply yesterday, but I own a 243 rifle that I used for deer hunting. My dad also has a bunch of other guns that he uses for hunting. I would like to go squirrel hunting soon with the 22 rifle

Back
Top Bottom