The Honey Factory

I have looked on eBay and you can get a electric 2 frame reasonable . Not sure of the quality but I might do it next . This year I have so little I scrape and drained . Only took 3 deep frames from the June swarm .

Nothing wrong with that.

Many youtube beeks don't get a lot of honey.

Some of them their product is sharing knowledge. And some focus on selling nucs and queens instead of going big on honey. And expand the apiary!

And I like just hearing about all of them.

Last edited:
But for 600 dollars...the thing is when you see a huge price like that, in your mind aren't you also thinking, dang I could buy 5 bee packages or nucs instead of that, and for that same amount!

Right?

That's why its hard to justify even if it didn't cost that much.
I could not buy 5 packages or nucs for that amount of money. If it was here in town, I would have already bought it.

I did raid in July . The 25 foot spray . I think I got them but Janet says no because she still sees hornets outside . Grandson wants the nest . There are so many hornets there that they could come from other places . Does not satisfy DW . Sigh . Oh sprayed the one in the Martin house also .

I did raid in July . The 25 foot spray . I think I got them but Janet says no because she still sees hornets outside . Grandson wants the nest . There are so many hornets there that they could come from other places . Does not satisfy DW . Sigh . Oh sprayed the one in the Martin house also .
There were a lot of them this year.

Back
Top Bottom