The Honey Factory

KIMG0007.JPG KIMG0016.JPG
Both were fanning before I could get the lid on. I guess at least those will stay.

Just an idea. Really wishing I grabbed it for the first one.
View attachment 2641376
Just make sure you grab it with the camera hand before the lip on the bottom hits. Oops.
I just grab the can with my bare fingers and lift it out. It is a different set up with the Bee Bus. It has a plastic container.

I just grab the can with my bare fingers and lift it out. It is a different set up with the Bee Bus. It has a plastic container.
I kept trying to use the hive tool to get it up enough to grab. I had trouble. I kept kicking myself for being naked when I went out there. No knife. I usually carry one in my pocked and another on my belt. It would've also helped A LOT trying to pull the other cork to expose the candy on the queen cage.

I kept trying to use the hive tool to get it up enough to grab. I had trouble. I kept kicking myself for being naked when I went out there. No knife. I usually carry one in my pocked and another on my belt. It would've also helped A LOT trying to pull the other cork to expose the candy on the queen cage.
I keep multiple knives in my pants pockets.

The queen cages that come with the Bee Bus, have the cork stuck in sideways making it much easier to get it out.

Back
Top Bottom