The Honey Factory

I texted him and he sent pics but I do not know how to get them from phone to here. Electric fence was not on due snow damage that he had not fixed yet.
On your phone there should be the option to save the image to your phone. Save the image to your phone.

Click on the Attach files box at the bottom of the message box., locate where you have the image stored on your phone. Click on the images you want to post, on my phone, I next have to click on select.

Once the images have uploaded, click on upload multiple images, click the little box to the left to select all. Then click on upload full images. When you are done, click on post.

On your phone there should be the option to save the image to your phone. Save the image to your phone.

Click on the Attach files box at the bottom of the message box., locate where you have the image stored on your phone. Click on the images you want to post, on my phone, I next have to click on select.

Once the images have uploaded, click on upload multiple images, click the little box to the left to select all. Then click on upload full images. When you are done, click on post.
I sent you a message.

Ralphie's pics courtesy @jerryse
IMG_7679(2).jpg
IMG_7679.jpg
IMG_7679(1).jpg
IMG_7678.jpg

Back
Top Bottom