The ULTIMATE list of DUCK Treats and Supplements...

Pics
Thank you so much for this list. I do have 1(or I guess 2) question though. If the only concerns with nuts are size and fat content, would left over Almond pulp from making almond milk be okay for my little guys? If so, what age would I be able to give it to them?

I'm not sure, I'd just stay away from it to be safe. I believe most birds are lactose intolerant, plenty other treats to be fed that ducklings love.

Hi all, my ducklings are only 2 weeks old so I’m only going to be giving age appropriate treats for now anyway. But my dog has dried sprats for treats and it got me wondering - when they are fully grown - do you think dried sprats would also be suitable for them? Has anyone fed dried sprats to their ducks before?

Thanks in advance! Laura

I had to look it up too, its dried fish.

I would think it would be ok, as long as there are no additives, and that you cut the pieces up small for easy eating. Just a reminder always provide grit when treats are being fed.

Thank you, when they’re a bit bigger I might give it a go. Play it on the cautious side to begin with and see how they go.

Back
Top Bottom