Utah!

Hubby will be traveling to Idaho Falls next Wednesday and leaving 3:30 Thursday. He said that he takes I15 the whole way. If anyone needs chicken train services, I actually have some notice to give this time (usually he only gives me a day's notice). It is a business trip so he can't really deviate off course much, but if there is a delivery or pickup that is on this route, we are happy to help our fellow chicken lovers.

ETA: he will be somewhere two hours outside of IF on Thursday, so maybe some variation on that part, I will let you know.

Last edited:
Mimi, not sure on the breed, though he does kind of remind me of either a Faverolle or an Ameraucana. Does anyone else think that he looks like he's been dubbed?

Cynthia, my black Am girl has yet to lay, but I will let you guys know when she does
smile.png

Last edited:
Is your trio also Silver Laced Wyandottes? I hope you get to sell the chicks for the price you're hoping for. I just get nervous about spending that much on something that lives outside that could die.
No the ones I am getting are black rosecombs. :D No I will not be selling the chicks, when I go to the fall UFPA show I would be selling winners of the show if they win. :D

Cynthia, Cleo has laid 2 more eggs :) She's adorable. I let her out into the yard today, and you know how on the other side of my yard, it's open and the girls go out through there, but Cleo walked up to that area, looked at the front yard, looked at me (10 feet away) , turned around and went to take a dust bath :) While the other girls, even the crazy little polish, ran out to the front yard. That Polish has gotten crazy! She's so energetic and loves to run and chase around the Partridge Cochin banty. I swear she found some sort of bug that gave her something like steroids O.O All of a sudden she's fast and active. After you left her she hid in the nest box and would only come out if they kicked her out to lay. But 2 days ago, I walked out and WOOSH! She runs over my shoes to catch a bug flying around. She's so funny and I love how her hair flops around when she walks :) I will post pictures as soon as I can get some ones that aren't blurry flashes of her running from me :)

Back
Top Bottom