Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

It was a pretty big deal for me. I was in my late 30's when I had mine & it felt like I took FOREVER to heal. I was stuck in the hospital for 5 days (instead of the normal 24hrs) & the baby was in a morphine daze that creeped me out. I also had 2 other kids under 6 at home. DH couldnt take anytime off work & we don't have any friends or family nearby, so it was hard trying to take care of everybody by myself when I wasn't even supposed to pick up the baby. I know I shouldn't complain. I know people have it worse than me, but I hated it! It felt so unnatural & debilitating. With both the other two kids, I was showered, out of the hospital & on my way Costco. With #3 it was a challenge just getting into the bathroom.

YAY!!! :yaBaby Tadpole is here!!!! :wee CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :celebrate
I can't even imagine. . I had natural birth. . no drugs at all. I remember when they brought her in my room and left her there in the little crib thingy and she started crying.. . I was by myself and thinking now how am I supposed to do this? I didn't even know if I could get up!

I can't even imagine. . I had natural birth. . no drugs at all. I remember when they brought her in my room and left her there in the little crib thingy and she started crying.. . I was by myself and thinking now how am I supposed to do this? I didn't even know if I could get up!
It doesn't get any less scary with each one. Just different fears...:hugs

I feel so blessed today. Thank you all for sharing this with me. :love
2068516396508425.jpg 2068516486508416.jpg

Back
Top Bottom