Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Mountain icon worked for me....paste URL and hit insert.
Laptop.
I didn't follow the 'directions' on the pop up...obviously some text needs to be changed there.

10373960_10203849308652980_5156003692823586192_n.jpg

Are you using the mountain icon? I was told it doesn't work via that button. I've already asked to have it removed because members are used to using it on the old system.
It says it is the insert image tool. There needs to be one of those for the site. If you do not have that, then the auto resizing functions for the site will not work and image storage will be even bigger than it is now.

Are we expected to paste in images now?

Mountain icon worked for me....paste URL and hit insert.
Laptop.
I didn't follow the 'directions' on the pop up...obviously some text needs to be changed there.

10373960_10203849308652980_5156003692823586192_n.jpg
Thanks!

I will test on my tablet using the built in browser instead of chrome when I get home

Thanks!

I will test on my tablet using the built in browser instead of chrome when I get home
Using the mountain icon is for web based pics.....use the 'upload a file' button under the reply box to add pic from computer hard drive...or drag and drop from file lists on computer to reply box...just tried that for the first time now.
Jans chick 5-15-17 1.JPG

Using the mountain icon is for web based pics.....use the 'upload a file' button under the reply box to add pic from computer hard drive...or drag and drop from file lists on computer to reply box...just tried that for the first time now.View attachment 549914
Thanks!

@Nifty-Chicken Will adding an image via the upload a file optimize the image? This is a fairly large file size for a thumbnail

Attachments

• Angelino_plum_03.jpg
    Angelino_plum_03.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 2
Are you using the mountain icon? I was told it doesn't work via that button. I've already asked to have it removed because members are used to using it on the old system.
Photo icon button test:
30pic1.jpg

https://horsej-intellectsolutio.net...58o25xjNjQg/mtime:1392681037/files/30pic1.jpg

Edited to add:
Photo: Courtesy of Tracy Dopko
The Section A Welsh Mountain Pony is the original Welsh, from which all the other sections derived. Shown is Section A stallion Wharley Magic Flute, a US National Reserve Champion owned by EOS Welsh Mountain Ponies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom