Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I'm beginning to think this old duck is a bit quackers because I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new platform!!!View attachment 553337
Sure, I've had to learn new names for old favorite features and get the hang of a few new ones BUT I'm finding it's actually easier to navigate, scroll and keep track of things!
Oh, since I followed the advice to backup, all my pics (aka now "attachments") are sitting safely on my laptop waiting to be uploaded if needed but I have full confidence that Nifty and his "crew" will get everything back into it's proper place soon.

Oh and one more unexpected benefit? Because of all the snooping required to become familiar with our new home, I've discovered lots of new chickie loving friends!!! (and re-connected with a few old ones)

GREAT JOB EVERYONE, THANK YOU!!!
I love it too! I am enjoying discovering new features. Most of the Staff had to learn this format cold, because we didn't have a chance to play in a test forum like we usually do to familiarize ourselves with moderator stuff. It's fun learning from each other and from all of you! We have been learning and helping all at the same time.
Thank you to everyone who has made this transition go smoothly, especially the awesome BYC Members!!

Glad the site is back up...However I would like to know how to find my watched Threads. I can still find them by looking at my content. Yet that only shows my post NOT the threads I watch. Also everything is marked as new no matter how old. DOes this mean I have to look at every blasted article I have looked at to keep from getting all these bogus notifications? Not sure I like the new format

Glad the site is back up...However I would like to know how to find my watched Threads. I can still find them by looking at my content. Yet that only shows my post NOT the threads I watch. Also everything is marked as new no matter how old. DOes this mean I have to look at every blasted article I have looked at to keep from getting all these bogus notifications? Not sure I like the new format
No, there are other ways, don't worry... Are you on a mobile device or computer?

what are you using to view BYC?
Browser?

Okay everyone, pay up. :pop

Um, er, Kelly... I happen to be a bit short on cash.... Do you accept monopoly money as my $10?
umno.gif

I love it too! I am enjoying discovering new features. Most of the Staff had to learn this format cold, because we didn't have a chance to play in a test forum like we usually do to familiarize ourselves with moderator stuff. It's fun learning from each other and from all of you! We have been learning and helping all at the same time.
Thank you to everyone who has made this transition go smoothly, especially the awesome BYC Members!!
Absolutely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom