Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering why I can't upload photos the same way I have been able to, in fact, did one, and the next one wouldn't work. From the same file, just won't give you the option to choose thumbnail or full image now. It was so easy. :confused:

Wondering why I can't upload photos the same way I have been able to, in fact, did one, and the next one wouldn't work. From the same file, just won't give you the option to choose thumbnail or full image now. It was so easy. :confused:
Can you email screen shot pictures to me? My email is my BYC user name @ gmail.com

New to chickens. Built what I thought would be a great fortress for them. Found out I went way overkill. :)
I picked up some adolescent hens and I'm an instant farmer in over my head! I am finding a lot of great information here. Thanks for the add.
-C-Man-
welcome.jpg

I went in and posted them to fb..lol..then, I saved them to my photos again. Something must have happened during downloading earlier. It works now that I resaved them! Thank you!

Right! You can extend your membership with one of the other options or purchase one in the store, which I would apply manually. Otherwise, you will have the option again to upgrade a 12 month membership shortly before yours expires.

Thank you for the response. I couldn't find anywhere on here to get to "the store". When I clicked on your highlighted "the store" it opened a new window and now I see what you are saying.
Is there an icon or drop down to go directly to "the store" from BYC?

I used to be able to view all the photos in a particular thread by bringing up a gallery view of them. Like Blooie's MHP thread, for instance. I can't figure out how to do that anymore. (Just one of the many things I can't figure out since the conversion.)
Are we still able to use "thread image viewer", and if so, how do I do it?

I used to be able to view all the photos in a particular thread by bringing up a gallery view of them. Like Blooie's MHP thread, for instance. I can't figure out how to do that anymore. (Just one of the many things I can't figure out since the conversion.)
Same question?

Thank you for the response. I couldn't find anywhere on here to get to "the store". When I clicked on your highlighted "the store" it opened a new window and now I see what you are saying.
Is there an icon or drop down to go directly to "the store" from BYC?

You can get to the store using the button in the bar across the top of the page. :)

link.jpg

If there is a way, I haven't found it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom