Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im new to this and saw you are a Western New Yorker. Im Beth, I live in Middleport NY and I have questions but don't know how to start! I thought I'd ask you since we are neighbors ;)
Welcome over!!
what did you need help with??

Hi. I just joined. I need technical help. First i read an article about a rat proof chicken feeder that one of your members made. He said he might market it. Is there a store on this site to shop in? Second I see my inbox has one message but when I tap it I cant read it. How do I read it?.
sorry i cant help you there but wanted to welcome you over!!

I used to be able to view all the photos in a particular thread by bringing up a gallery view of them. Like Blooie's MHP thread, for instance. I can't figure out how to do that anymore. (Just one of the many things I can't figure out since the conversion.)
Are we still able to use "thread image viewer", and if so, how do I do it?
i think Rob said he was trying to but i am not sure, there is not one now though :(

You can get to the store using the button in the bar across the top of the page. :)

View attachment 1032947

If your resolution isn't high enough (like on a computer monitor or a tablet), some of those links disappear into the Menu button with the three stacked horizontal lines. However, I've noticed that the "Store" button does NOT get recreated in the Menu section. So if your resolution isn't high enough for the long menu row to appear on your screen, it seems you lose that link completely.

Last edited:
Hi. I just joined. I need technical help. First i read an article about a rat proof chicken feeder that one of your members made. He said he might market it. Is there a store on this site to shop in? Second I see my inbox has one message but when I tap it I cant read it. How do I read it?.

1) Direct link to store in case you can't view it in the site menu: https://www.coopedup.net/buy/
However, if it was just a member saying he "might market it," you'd probably have to find that specific member again and see if he's making them for sale. I doubt they're available in the above store link from what I've seen here.

2) Not sure if you're accessing the site on a mobile device or a computer, but if you're on a desktop/laptop with a monitor, click the Inbox button and then click "Show All ..." as shown in this attachment.

Attachments

• byc_inbox.jpg
    byc_inbox.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I used to be able to view all the photos in a particular thread by bringing up a gallery view of them. Like Blooie's MHP thread, for instance. I can't figure out how to do that anymore. (Just one of the many things I can't figure out since the conversion.)
Are we still able to use "thread image viewer", and if so, how do I do it?

Same question?

It's not an easy option on this new version, Nifty says he is working on trying to find a way to bring it back, but they haven't found it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom