Announcement Welcome To The New BYC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clicking '+quote' is like the old multi quote...kinda....you can click '+quote' on multiple posts, then in the reply box it will say 'insert quotes'.
Thank you!!! I had been trying to figure out how to multi quote! I knew it had to do with the + quote button but hadn't figured out quite how to do it... I had been doing a work around where I would Ctrl+"Reply" and it would open it in a new tab, then copy + paste all of them into one reply box, format as needed, and send... This way is easier... lol

I was just getting to know what's where on old site. Tended to my chickens, turned around & now you changed just like my chickens did. It seems like yesterday. But now they got so big you'd never guess they are the same ones I was mother hen to all the cute baby chicks! I'd like to tell my hubby's & my experience in learning how to care for chickens. Where's the best place to post that?

I was just getting to know what's where on old site. Tended to my chickens, turned around & now you changed just like my chickens did. It seems like yesterday. But now they got so big you'd never guess they are the same ones I was mother hen to all the cute baby chicks! I'd like to tell my hubby's & my experience in learning how to care for chickens. Where's the best place to post that?
A great place would be the Pictures and Stories of my Chickens section. :) And Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom