What’s the deal with you chicken people??

Pics
The thing that drives me bananas is when someone will have problems, get answers and never update. “Helloooo how did it go???”
I have a tendency of doing that. I completely forget that I had even posted! I think I still need to update my rooster's frostbite one... But I need to check to see if that was even with this account. 😬😕

I’m sorry sorry sorry!! I read way too much about what horrible things can happen. Why do I do that to myself???
It is good to know all of the things that could go wrong though, especially if you noted how to treat the problems as they arise. Those things may never happen, but if they do, you will be faster to correct the problem, and the little ones will have a better chance of making it. 😊❤️

Hate to rain on your parade, but my lovely Bernadette who is my lead hen, took over a year to lay her first egg.
They are big, dark brown and speckled, so I love them. Just don’t count on the 8 weeks!
They will lay when they are good and ready and there isn’t much you can do about it!

Bernie - almost certainly not thinking about laying an egg.
View attachment 3823496
She looks like she is thinking about taking a snap at your digits! 🤣

Be wary, though. My roo is a camera hog, and once got a little too overzealous and pecked at my phone hard enough to crack my camera. 😬

It is good to know all of the things that could go wrong though, especially if you noted how to treat the problems as they arise. Those things may never happen, but if they do, you will be faster to correct the problem, and the little ones will have a better chance of making it. 😊❤️
Thanks for for helping me feel less crazy! :)

I have a tendency of doing that. I completely forget that I had even posted! I think I still need to update my rooster's frostbite one... But I need to check to see if that was even with this account. 😬😕
I know ppl get caught up with the things going on. But after I read all the back and forth questions and answers, I’m committed and need to know lol.

Thanks for for helping me feel less crazy! :)
We are all mad (crazy) here. 😂🤪
excited alice in wonderland GIF

I know ppl get caught up with the things going on. But after I read all the back and forth questions and answers, I’m committed and need to know lol.
Have you read the Dying Rooster thread? I do not remember the exact title... It was something like how to care for him in his final days... It is about the little fighter Apache. That one will have you gripping your seat!

Back
Top Bottom