Worming chickens with Zimecterin Gold

Is it a paste or liquid? Just wondering how the paste become watery enough to squirt down their throat
It's paste, and it works the same way as it does with other animals. Just apply like this:
pea_3.jpg

Really worried now about using zimecterin gold now given the concerns about appropriate egg withdrawal times. My hens will die eventually if I do not treat their tape and gape worms. Would Valbazen be a better, safer choice for treatment of both type of worms? Has any vets advised anyone on this forum about a withdrawal period when using zimecterin gold? I do sell and give away my eggs.

Would you happen to know the proper dosage for a 2-3 lb hen? (they are only about 10 months old) I have a 1ml syringe

We had tapeworms several years ago. I gave the chickens zimecterin gold paste. (put less than a pea size drop of paste on a small crust of bread and gave to each chicken) -tapeworms cleared out quickly, and the hens kept right on thriving. -gals are 8 years old, now. That stuff works really, really well.
kittydoc has a good point, though. It works GREAT, but isn't approved for poultry.
Hi, after you have the zimecterin gold, how long did you withdrawal eggs if the chicken was laying?

Back
Top Bottom