YAY! I'm so excited for you! You'll love them I promise!!:love I literally keep buying more because I keep coming up with ideas on where to put them!! LOL
I do really like it! The problem is, my co-workers were already starting to think I am heading off the deep end with my chicken hobby, now they are convinced, lol.

Is anyone concerned with the reviews that indicate these record even when off and do funky things with IP addresses? I really don't care if someone in china wants to hack the camera and watch my birds, more power to them but I don't want to give them access to my laptop or phone or anything when I look at the cameras online.

Is anyone concerned with the reviews that indicate these record even when off and do funky things with IP addresses? I really don't care if someone in china wants to hack the camera and watch my birds, more power to them but I don't want to give them access to my laptop or phone or anything when I look at the cameras online.

Nope, I am not worried. There are a lot bigger things to worry about in this world. Wyze just announced a few weeks ago that the secured another round of venture capital funding. I would assume those venture capitalists would have done their investigations into the company and any of the weird claims before they dumped millions into expanding the company and the products.

"Wyze Labs has raised a total of $20M in funding over 2 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Jan 4, 2019 from a Series A round."

Northwest Venture Partners was the most recent investor.

"Norwest is a premier multi-stage investment firm managing more than $7.5 billion in capital. Since our inception, we have invested in more than 600 companies and partner with over 140 active companies across our venture and growth equity portfolio. The firm invests in early to late stage companies across a wide range of sectors with a focus on consumer, enterprise, and healthcare. We offer a deep network of connections, operating experience, and a wide range of impactful services to help CEOs and founders scale their businesses. Norwest has offices in Palo Alto and San Francisco, with subsidiaries in India and Israel."

Shot I just took from the "Brooder Cam".

eTAOBoD.png

Back
Top Bottom