Tattoos?

Pics
Cool! I am looking into getting a second tattoo probably next year around this time. Nothing set in stone just kinda thinking about it but I want adequate time to think about what I want before getting it.
I am going to set my tattoo appointments either late next month or in early May. I want my leg completed with enough healing time before shorts weather. 😎

Do you know the general topic of what you want to get done? (Like, anime, flowers, butterfly, etc.?) 😃

I am going to set my tattoo appointments either late next month or in early May. I want my leg completed with enough healing time before shorts weather. 😎

Do you know the general topic of what you want to get done? (Like, anime, flowers, butterfly, etc.?) 😃
Not really yet. I was kinda thinking about continuing on the arm I got my first one and get possibly a sleeve of Pokémon to go with my first but I’ve kinda pushed that to the side and trying to think of other things. If I did do the sleeve it would be by the same artist possibly all at the same time but I have no idea yet

Cool! I am looking into getting a second tattoo probably next year around this time. Nothing set in stone just kinda thinking about it but I want adequate time to think about what I want before getting it.
Its a lifetime commitment, so chose wisely. Of course there's always laser removal, but heard its more painful than getting an actual tattoo.

I've always thought good tattoo art is really cool but I'll probably never get one. I have my ears pierced once and that's probably it, lol.
Same
My grandpa is catholic and has 2 tattoos 😅
My dad is Catholic and has... idk 😂 He has St. Michael the Archangel and a prayer, and an I and J connected to stand for the first letters of my brother Justin and I, although he probably needs to update it 😅 He's had 5 kids since then, lol
My mom has one on her back and says she doesn't like it and begs me not to get one rashly like she did 🤣

Back
Top Bottom