Tattoos?

I couldn’t find any tattoo thread that weren’t dead so made my own.

I just got my first one yesterday View attachment 3730748View attachment 3730749

Wanted to see others! Share them here!
This is a couple of my dad's tatts. He has a rose on his neck with Mama's name. Me and all my siblings initials around his rist. The Valley of the Shadows of Death from the Bible with God's hand reaching down on his arm. A human heart with a snake around it on his other arm. A Celtic cross under his arm. An a old Japanese ocean drawing on his hand.

Attachments

• IMG_20240215_114339153_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20240215_114339153_HDR.jpg
    784.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_20240203_154113236_HDR~2.jpg
    IMG_20240203_154113236_HDR~2.jpg
    953.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240228-091557.png
    Screenshot_20240228-091557.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Awesome!

I don’t think I’ll get anymore than my ear piercings
C'mon not even a bridge piercing? Like this guy (who shall not be named because I don't want to be skewered with an eco friendly recycled piece of biodegradable plastic or worse, glued to a road and left to shrivel up).
1000004293.png

Perfection👌🏻

Brows are cool too.

Just don't get a tongue piercing, or you'll have this guy's smile someday.
Episode 1 Sport GIF by UFC

C'mon not even a bridge piercing? Like this guy (who shall not be named because I don't want to be skewered with an eco friendly recycled piece of biodegradable plastic or worse, glued to a road and left to shrivel up).View attachment 3771249
Perfection👌🏻

Brows are cool too.

Probably not maybe my mind wil change one day but for now no.
Yeah definitely not tongue piercing.

This is a couple of my dad's tatts. He has a rose on his neck with Mama's name. Me and all my siblings initials around his rist. The Valley of the Shadows of Death from the Bible with God's hand reaching down on his arm. A human heart with a snake around it on his other arm. A Celtic cross under his arm. An an old Japanese ocean drawing on his hand.
Cool!

C'mon not even a bridge piercing? Like this guy (who shall not be named because I don't want to be skewered with an eco friendly recycled piece of biodegradable plastic or worse, glued to a road and left to shrivel up).View attachment 3771249
Perfection👌🏻

Brows are cool too.

My bridge is my May appointment. 😕

Why? That's stupid. Not like those whiners have to wear YOUR piercings.
My favorites are the ones saying that no one would hire me. It is so nice seeing that people choose to hire "lookers" over those of us with a good work ethic. Hence why so many of our "proud, American companies" are either boarded up, or now operate out of other countries. 🤣

I am bored and now browsing Instagram. Why, I do not know. I usually do not go on American social sites (something else that our country is losing due to Americans). 😎

My favorites are the ones saying that no one would hire me. It is so nice seeing that people choose to hire "lookers" over those of us with a good work ethic. Hence why so many of our "proud, American companies" are either boarded up, or now operate out of other countries. 🤣
Exactly if I’m not gonna be hired because I have tattoos or piercings I don’t wanna work there.
I am bored and now browsing Instagram. Why, I do not know. I usually do not go on American social sites (something else that our country is losing due to Americans). 😎
I agree BYC is my only social media.

Back
Top Bottom