Tattoos?

Pics
Same

My dad is Catholic and has... idk 😂 He has St. Michael the Archangel and a prayer, and an I and J connected to stand for the first letters of my brother Justin and I, although he probably needs to update it 😅 He's had 5 kids since then, lol
My mom has one on her back and says she doesn't like it and begs me not to get one rashly like she did 🤣
I'd definitely think a good while before I got any lol, I'm thinking 2 or 3 smaller ones, I'm not into super large ones myself lol

Exactly I would never get laser removal even if I regretted it.
Cover up tatts can look super cool anyways. I always loved mostly black out sleeves.

This is one of the few sleeves I've ever seen that actually look feminine.
1000001418.png

Ngl if it wasn't for the toxicity of the ink and the judgment I'd totally get this done.

Cover up tatts can look super cool anyways. I always loved mostly black out sleeves.
Yeah
This is one of the few sleeves I've ever seen that actually look feminine.
1000001418.png

Ngl if it wasn't for the toxicity of the ink and the judgment I'd totally get this done.
That’s looks really cool. I can’t imagine how long that took though.

This is one of the few sleeves I've ever seen that actually look feminine.View attachment 3770911
Wow that must have taken a while 🤣 It took me a while to realize that was a tattoo 😭

Sorry for the horrible picture. These gave me such a headache. I knew they would be the most painful ones, but man! These things are burning! (It does not help that they are a 14g rather than a 16g like what was put into my lip. 😬)
She said that she refuses to use spikes until they are healed. I already have another piercing appointment booked for May 1st. 😂

Sorry for the horrible picture. These gave me such a headache. I knew they would be the most painful ones, but man! These things are burning! (It does not help that they are a 14g rather than a 16g like what was put into my lip. 😬)
Awesome!

I don’t think I’ll get anymore than my ear piercings

Back
Top Bottom